- 4 night(s) accommodation
- Hot Breakfast each morning
- Fluffy Bathrobes to wear during your stay
- Passes to Prince Edward Island’s Cavendish National Park with its white sand beaches and walking, biking, hiking trails; and the use of beach towels and chairs
- Passes to – the Green Gables Heritage Site, a Parks Canada National Historic Site, Cavendish; the Site of L. M. Montgomery’s Cavendish Home; and the L. M. Montgomery’s Birthplace, New London.
- A special Keepsake to remember your time in Anne’s Land to take home with you.
- Great tickets to Anne of Green Gables, The Musical, at the Charlottetown Festival or Anne and Gilbert, The Musical. *
- \Pass to the Anne of Green Gables Museum and Gardens at Silver Bush, Park Corner along with a romantic hour long horse and carriage ride for two with Matthew as your guide. The ride will take you along the beautiful gardens, the Lake of Shining Water and to a private beach for your picnic lunch.
- Passes to the Farmers’ Bank of Rustico, National Historic Site and the “precursor of the credit union movement, the first people’s bank in North America (circa 1864-94) and Doucet House Museums, an early Acadian log house, circa 1772, and a self-guided tour of St. Augustine’s Church, the oldest Catholic Church on PEI, circa 1838. All three are located just across the street from the Inn.
* All theatre tickets are subject to availability. We recommend that guests book well in advance to secure desired dates. Only one show is included in the package but if you wish to book the second show, we are happy to make arrangements for those tickets as well subject to the cost of the tickets. Theatre tickets are non-refundable.
**Please Note: While the minimum stay for packages is 4 nights, all guests are welcome to add as many nights as they with to their stay.
$1,085.00 Victorian Traditional Victorian Room 3 or 4. $1,425.00 Victorian Deluxe Room 1 or 2. $1,565.00 Luxury Suite 7 or 8. $1,621.00 Premium Suite 5 or 6