Day 1: Play at Green Gables Golf Course
- Check into your accommodations and settle in
- Tee off at Green Gables Golf Course, one of the most popular courses in the area. This 18-hole course is located in the heart of Cavendish and offers stunning views of the surrounding countryside.
- In the afternoon, take a break from golf and visit the nearby Cavendish Beach for some relaxation and scenic views.
- End your day with dinner at Avonlea Village, which has a number of delicious restaurants.
Day 2: Play at Glasgow Hills Golf Club
- About a 10-minute drive from Cavendish, Glasgow Hills Golf Club, is a challenging 18-hole championship course with beautiful views of the rolling countryside and river.
- After your round of golf, have a bite to eat at the Piper’s Restaurant located on site. Another few great lunch options in New Glasgow are Glasgow Glen Farm and the PEI Preserve Company.
Day 3: Play at Eagles Glenn Golf Course
- Head over to Eagles Glenn Golf Course, which is known for its challenging layout and stunning views of the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
- After your round of golf, stop by the nearby PEI Preserve Company to pick up some local jams, jellies, and other preserves to take home as souvenirs.
- Grab dinner at one of the nearby restaurants, which all serve delicious seafood and other tasty dishes.
Day 4: Play at Andersons Creek Golf Course
- Spend your final day of golfing at Andersons Creek Golf Course, which is known for its stunning views and challenging layout.
- After your round, take a break and visit the nearby Anne of Green Gables Museum, which is a must-visit for any fans of the classic book series.
- End your day with dinner at one of the nearby lobster suppers Lobster on the Wharf or New Glasgow Lobster Suppers, which serves up delicious lobster and other seafood dishes.
Some other great outdoor activities in the Cavendish area to do between your rounds of golf are walk the Homestead trail or the Grove trail in the PEI National Park, go on a kayak tour in North Rustico, or bike along the Gulf Shore Parkway for beautiful views of the water.
Enjoy your golfing adventure in PEI!