June is a great time to come to Cavendish for a romantic getaway. The weather is warm (usually!), Cavendish is not too busy, and you can often find deals on accommodations in June!
And to make it easy we have a full list of accommodation packages right here.
Take a look a look at some of our favourite overnight romance packages:
Starting at $556 per couple for 2 nights
- 2 Night accommodation in either a one bedroom romantic, 2 bedroom executive or 2 bedroom standard cottage.
- 1/2 hour Matthew’s Carriage Ride at the Museum on Parks Corner
- Welcome bottle of wine and chocolates
- Welcome candles
- Fairways picnic basket, perfect for the beach or your carriage ride
- 1 romantic dinner for two at either The Blue Mussel Cafe or On The Dock Eatery (value to $100)
Starting at $569 per couple for 2 nights
- 2 night stay in a Luxury Suite with a Fireplace to curl up to and an air massage tub to soak in the historic Barachois Inn
- Relax with fluffy bathrobes and a delicious, made to order, hot breakfast every morning.
- Welcome basket of PEI goodies and a special Keepsake to remember your stay.
- Lanterns and a telescope are available for a romantic evening walk.
Starting at $560 per couple for 2 nights
- Two nights accommodation in Luxurious King Villa with outdoor Hot Tub offering the utmost in privacy
- Outdoor Hot tub with privacy fence
- Bottle of local wine or six local craft beer
- A $75 gift voucher to either: The Blue Mussel Cafe, The Mill or The Prince Edward Island Preserve Company
Come to Cavendish during Always Yours from June 15th-18th and celebrate romance and love with us. We have a full list of promotions and events from kayaking tours, to local musical performances, to raclette dinners, charcuteries and brunches. Oh, and The Lone Oak Beer Garden in Cavendish opening night is June 17th featuring Patrick Ledwell, The Love Junkies & Dan Henderkin. There are limited spots so grab some tickets before it is sold out!