Secret Paths Food, Hiking & Cycling
Connect from your cottage to the Cavendish Beach 12 trails, lanes & secret pathways. Rediscover Montgomery’s Cavendish magic by foot or bike. Enjoy nature at its finest, culinary delights & entertainment. Day 1, June 19th is a set morning itinerary, the afternoon and Day 2 is yours to explore complete with a picnic for two at Montgomery’s Park located next door to Fairways.
June 19th Itinerary – 8:30 a.m. breakfast. 9:00 a.m. hike start. Midway point: comfort station, snack & entertainment. Between 12 noon and 1:00 p.m. hike concludes at Mariner’s Cove for lunch & entertainment. Afternoon check-in at Fairways Cottages.
June 20th – Yours to further discover and explore. If you don’t bring your own bike to cycle the trails, you may rent at Cavendish Petro Canada Bike rental located a short 3 minute walk from Fairways Cottages. Recommended trails for biking are the Gulf Shore Parkway and the Homestead Trails. Both trails are accessible from interconnecting systems as soon as you depart the property & they feature the most spectacular ocean vistas.
- Two nights accommodation in a two bedroom cottage
- 2 tickets to the Day 1 Secret Paths’ itinerary that includes:
- 2 breakfasts with entertainment at Avonlea Village
- 2 snacks with entertainment at Comfort Station
- 2 lunches with entertainment at Mariner’s Cove
- $50.00 Food Island Gift Card
- Prepared Picnic Basket
2 Nights, Double occupancy (2022 RATES, PRICES+HST)
* Extra Person: $60.00 each
prices per person
Jun 19, 2022
Réserver un forfait