Whether you are planning a weekend away with your family, gal pals or golf mates, Cavendish Beach is the perfect getaway destination!
You can create your own storybook vacation in Cavendish Beach. Whatever your pace and preferences, your time here will remain written on your soul forever.
Here are three personalize itineraries to ensure you have the best trip to Cavendish Beach with your crew:
- Swimsuit for the kayak tour
- Camera to capture memories the family will make
- Sneakers to walk the trails at Cavendish Beach National Park
- Day pack to bring to amusement parks
- Sand pail and shovel for the beach
- Avonlea Village, with 5 different restaurants on site, Avonlea Village will please even the pickiest of eaters.
- Mariner’s Cove Boardwalk, with options to dine in sit down restaurants or simple options like takeover pizza Mariner’s Cove Boardwalk has lots of different dining options available.
- Sandspit Amusement Park, PEI’s classic amusement park with more than 15 carnival favorites for all ages.
- Outside Expeditions for a kayak tour, they offer tours for all ages and experience levels.
- Black Magic Indoor Blacklight Mini Golf, perfect activity rain or shine.
- Cavendish Beach – PEI National Park.
- Shining Waters Family Fun Park, we can’t wait to try the new Surf’s Up surf coaster, or the Buccaneer Bay Bullet!
- Beach bag packed with a towel, sunscreen hat and a good book
- Reusable bags for shopping
- Polaroid Camera
- Flip flops to wear after your pedicure
- Outfit for dinner.
- Blue Mussel Cafe is committed to offering an authentic PEI dining experience and a view that you will never forget.
- Dunes Café is a two-level restaurant that is nestled inside their impressive gallery, which overlooks their beautiful gardens, fountains and water ponds.
- PEI Preserve Company to purchase some delicious island goods to take home.
- The Cocoon at the Beach for an afternoon of relaxation and pampering.
- The Anne of Green Gables Museum to learn about the life and works of the author of Anne of Green Gables, Lucy Maud Montgomery.
- Brackley Beach – PEI National Park.
- The Ross Family Ceildh, a staple of the PEI roots music scene.
- Golf clubs
- Bucket hat for deep sea fishing
- Map for sightseeing
- Golf ball markers
- Sneakers for paintball
- The Pearl Eatery has a love of detail that shows up not only in their food, but in the Pearl’s ambience as well.
- Fishermans Wharf Lobster Suppers & Pier 15 is a unique PEI traditional lobster supper experience.
- Golf courses in Cavendish Beach area: Green Gables Golf Club, Andersons Creek Golf Club, Eagles Green of Cavendish, Forest Hills Golf Course and Red Sands.
- Joey’s Deep Sea Fishing for a 30-minute scenic sail from Rusticoville Bridge to fish the pristine waters of the Gulf of St. Lawrence for mackerel and cod.
- Crossfire Adventure Paintball, PEI’s biggest and best paintball park.