Directions to Cavendish via Confederation Bridge
The Longest Bridge – The Shortest Route.
After leaving the bridge you will arrive in Borden-Carleton.
- From Borden-Carleton, take the TransCanada Highway (Route 1) towards Charlottetown and Summerside (Route 1 A). After travelling approximately 10 kilometres the highway will split into two roadways.
- Keep to the right and take the Summerside (Route 1A) exit. Follow Route 1A towards Summerside until you reach the intersection of Route 2 to Tignish and Kensington.
- Make a right turn onto Route 2 East towards the town of Kensington. Stay on Route 2 East for 8 to 10 kilometres until you reach Kensington.
- At the set of traffic lights, you will find a Petro-Canada gas station. Keep going straight and stay on Route 6 towards New London, Stanley Bridge and Cavendish.
- Keep following Route 6 and travel through the scenic New London and Stanley Bridge. Stop and enjoy their many attractions.
- At Stanley Bridge the road turns to the left. Remain on Route 6 and you will soon arrive at the idyllic town of Cavendish.