Directions to Cavendish if arriving by ferry.
Northumberland Ferry Schedules
- After exiting the Ferry, Continue straight onto the Trans Canada Hwy (Highway 1) and travel approximately 2.3 km.
- Turn right at the Wood Islands Road (Highway 315) and follow for approximately 3 km.
- Turn left at the Selkirk Rd (Highway 23) and follow the Selkirk Rd (Highway 23) for approximately 18.8 km, until you return to the Trans Canada Highway once again.
- Turn left at Kinross Rd (Highway 210).
- Then take an almost immediate right turn at the Trans Canada Highway (Highway 1). Continue to follow the Trans Canada Highway for approximately 32.3 km toward Charlottetown.
- Take a Slight left to stay on the Trans Canada Highway (Highway 1)
- Turn right at Malpeque Rd (Highway 2) and continue to follow Highway 2 for approximately 19.1 km, until you enter Hunter River.
- Turn right at Highway 13, located at the bottom of the hill in Hunter River. Follow for approximately 16.3 km until you reach Cavendish.
- You can turn left at the lights or continue straight to the Beach.